If you have experience in the Aluminum Industry (to include any of the following positions listed below) and would like to be considered for employment with our company, please complete our application entirely then click ‘submit’ to upload with any supporting/required documents. Upon passing the initial interview all applicants will be required to submit an active Florida Driver’s License with a current MVR report and agree to a pre-employment drug screening before they will be considered for an open position. They will also agree to random drug testing if hired.
All listed positions pertain to only qualified applicants in the aluminum industry.
- Office Staff
- Receptionist with current Florida Notary
- Building Permits-Inspections
- Shop Fabrications
- Aluminum Installer
If your qualifications meet any of our open positions a representative from our company will be in contact with you for an interview. Oceanside Screen will retain your application for 90 days.
Looking for Experienced Aluminum Installers for Roll-down hurricane rated screens and shutters, Screen Enclosures, Pool Cages, Screen Rooms
- $50K+ earning potential for lead installers
- $35K earning potential for helpers
- We are looking for Experienced Lead Installers/Technicians with the ability to install pool cages, screen rooms, patio covers, and other aluminum patio products as well as screen installers / rescreeners. We offer extremely competitive pay for the industry — significantly over and above the industry’s standard rates!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install Pool Cages, Screen Rooms, Patio Inserts
- Complete Full Rescreens & Service Calls
- Ensure company tools, vehicles, and other property are properly used, maintained and accounted for
- Collect Payments from customers
- Professionally represent the company with honesty and integrity in all business matters
- Perform other duties when assigned
Interested Candidates Should Have the Following
- Construction or Aluminum/Metal work experience is required
- Ability to work within given production timelines to meet deadlines
- Strong Problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable with heights and use of ladders and walk-boards
- Ability to turn in accurate time reports and completed work orders
- MUST have valid FL drivers license and clean driving record
- Must be dependable and willing to work 6 days a week when needed
- Maintain excellent attendance, client feedback, and supervisor evaluations.
- Must have tools necessary to complete the required work
- ability to lift up to 60lbs
- ability to work outside in the wide array of weather conditions we have here in FL
- effective communication skills in order to communicate with customers
- follow instructions
- effectively finish all assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Fleet truck will be provided – pick up at the office in the morning and return in the evening
- Experienced: you may qualify for a sign on bonus – you must be proficient in all areas of aluminum / screen installations. Ask about it at the interview for more details!
- Ability to work in a Drug Free Workplace
A great place for long-term employment opportunities: we promote from within the company. WEEKLY PAY AND BONUS INCENTIVE!!
Pay will be determined by experience in the industry and heavily based upon performance.
If applying for lead installer you must be able to show 4 years of verifiable experience in the aluminum/screen enclosure industry.
If you become an asset and develop a good performance track record there is potential to move up to a project manager position.
The Oceanside Screen team is looking for you! Please contact the office for an over the phone pre-screen interview. 321-301-4030 extension 2 or fill out the application form below.
We service the Brevard County Florida area.
Contact us today for a pre-screen interview.
Note: Must have a valid FL Driver License and good driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. We are a DRUG FREE workplace.
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.